? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, April 10, 2009

i have the most amazing man...

i must be the most blessed woman ever. my husband is the greatest in the whole wide world. we got to go out on a date last night (which are far and few between since of my 2 beautiful children), and i had the most incredible time. from going out to dinner and then seeing a movie and then getting ice cream which is my weakness, everything was just so great. he planned ahead and wrote me a love letter which he very slyly gave me at the restaurant telling me that he had planned a very romantic evening for me. he told me to look under my pillow when we got home. let's just say that he thought this out which is probably more special to me than the actual evening. it just shows that he loves me and tries every time to make our evenings together special. a year ago, i would have said that we were more like friends just living together instead of husband and wife. i have to say that things were pretty bad. i didn't care whether i even saw him much less spent the evening with him. he also felt the same. he has told me now that he had mentioned to his mom that he didn't know whether or not he could stick with me. i feel so bad that i made him that miserable. but i was pretty miserable myself. i just recently found journals that i had written years ago. i was just screaming out for help but noone listened. i am just so grateful to my bestest friend michele for helping me through and letting me know that there was nothing to be afraid of telling the doctor how i was feeling. i really feel that if it wasn't for her that my marriage may have been nonexistent now. i owe her so much! thank you michele for being there for me and being such an awesome friend!!!!

0 comments: