? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The new me

it definitely has been a while since i last posted...where do i even begin? this past year has been a learning experience for me. i have learned that really the only one you can truly trust and rely on is Jesus. He is always there for me when others have went their separate ways. it took some time to get over the hurt but i feel i have finally done that. i have a peace in my heart that i pray everyone may find that kind of peace and love one day. He has taken away my deep depression that i suffered through for years and opened numerous doors for me. i am now able to be a stay at home mommy/wife and i cherish the time that i have with them. i never realized how much i was missing by working constantly. yeah, i have to cut corners and we aren't able to buy the things we once did, but you can never get this time back. i realize that this may not be an option for many, but my advice would be that if any way it is possible~go for it! you won't regret it.

0 comments: