? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, April 2, 2011

1 month down...

it has been almost 1 month since i stopped taking my medication for my depression. i have to say that this has been the best month ever. i feel more free and alive. i can laugh and i can cry when i want to. i've always been an emotional person so i cried over the drop of a hat. but now i can cry when i see fit. not when i was so over-whelmed that that was all that i could do. i feel like i have enjoyed my kids and my husband more. yes, of course, they can get on my nerves. but that is just life. i feel like i have accepted that. i don't let work get to me as much. i try to enjoy myself and surround myself with positive people. because i have decided that if you keep doing what you are doing, you are always going to get what you got. smile, it brings out your inner beauty!!

0 comments: