? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, March 13, 2011

i'm climbing my way back up...

so, i have got to say that this has literally been the best 2 weeks thus far. i feel like i am almost me again. i can laugh and joke and have fun. it's amazing that when you finally decided that you are in charge, that you are going to take your life back one way or another, what a person has the strength to do. it feels so good to laugh again, to have that carefree feeling. i feel like my relationship with my husband and my kids is so much better. sure i am going to have some bad days i'm sure, but without the bad, how do you know that you have the good? i am making it an effort to continually to think positive. it is something that i struggle with but i know that i can do it. i have such a loving family and very supportive friends. with them, i can do anything. i really just can't fathom how someone can be around people that are constantly putting them down or are affecting how they live their day to day life. i want to help them but i am really not sure how to go about it. i just want to show them that there really are greener pastures out there. i just want to give back because someone really helped me. and honestly, this person was the last person that i though would be there...the ones that i thought would have been right there, wasn't....

I found this draft that I hadn't yet posted from a year ago...I've got to say that it is still true. I thank God for everything he's done and everything he's going to do :)

0 comments: