? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, March 5, 2011

smiling on the inside

I can actually say for the first time in well, years, that I am actually smiling on the inside. It's actually really hard to say that. Because those of you that know me, would never have thought that I was really unhappy as what I was. I was one of those people who would just put on a brave face and just keep on truckin'. It's not like my life is all that bad. I made it much worse than it had to be. And I am here to tell you that first and foremost, you need to accept that you are having issues and second, be open to ideas from your family and friends.
Now I am trying to deal with the sorriness I have inside for being the way I was. I can't imagine how my husband and children dealt with me for all of these years. I couldn't even stand myself so I am sure they couldn't stand me either. I can actually laugh at things that I used to find amusing. For instance, my kids were playing outside yesterday and they were apparently trying to dig up a dog that the previous homeowners had buried...normally that would aggravate me. I just couldn't keep from laughing at them back there digging for this dog. It's the simple things in life that I no longer want to take for granted. You never know when your time is going to be up...
Live like there is no tomorrow! :)

0 comments: