? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Good news....

well i finally got some results today on my mri. nothing showed up on my head but they did find 1 bulging disc and 1 protruding disc in my back. they want me to see a neurosurgeon. i kind of figured that was going to happen. but it doesn't explain why i get so lightheaded and feel like my head is going to explode. i'm not giving up just yet. but it is so frustrating not to know and the fact that i may never know. when i tell doctors, they just look at me like i am either stupid or they don't have a clue what i am talking about. someone out there has to have the same problem as i do. hopefully one day i will find them...

0 comments: