? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hopefully I can say what I want without people getting upset...

well thanks to my best friend Michele I have found this site and hopefully on here I can say what I want without offending someone. I have a myspace and one day decided I had to vent about work. I didn't even mention where I worked but yet I got in trouble because I am not supposed to talk about the place outside of there. Now give me a break. If you don't talk about what upsets you it will just eat from the inside out. Trust me I know. My husband and I had a few rough years and honestly because of something stupid happenning on Myspace brought us back together. None of it would have even happenned if we just would have talked to each other. But after having kids, full times jobs, and no time for each other we just grew apart. But now that is all in the past. We have a better relationship now than ever before. Everyday he tells me how much he loves me and that he wishes he could do everything for me. And I know he knows that I feel the same. But anyways, just wanted to get started with this and hope that it helps relieve some stress that my cute hubby can't take care of. (bowchikabowwow)!!!!!

0 comments: