? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, March 15, 2009

hope there is nothing wrong...

well here it is. i have been to a few different doctors and so far none of them can figure out what is wrong with me. this is so scary. most think that because i am so young that there is nothing wrong. well i wouldn't be there if i didn't think something was going on. i recently has a mri on my brain and back and have not yet heard the results. it is so weird. in a way you hope they don't find anything because most likely that is bad, but on the other hand if they don't find anything then you are back at square one. in pain and dizzy with no reasons. i try not to let it bother me but sometimes it is so hard. i try to hold it together for my family. i don't want to let them know how worried this really makes me. you don't understand..i never sleep, i am in constant pain, and i lose my vision and feel like my head is going to explode for seconds at a time for no apparent reason. i am just scared that something may be seriously wrong. i try to stay positive but it is so hard when here i am at 2 am writing this blog b/c i can't sleep because i am hurting so bad. i just don't get it. hopefully i will find out something soon....

1 comments:

MICHELE29 said...

I KNOW THIS IS ALL SCARY FOR YOU, IT IS FOR ME TOO I DONT WANT ANYTHING BAD TO HAPPEN TO YOU. I NEED YOU HERE TO KEEP MY SCATTERBRAIN IN ORDER! LOL. ANYHOW LETS PRAY FOR THE BEST, AND HOPE ITS JUST SOMETHING MINOR AND CAN BE FIXED. NO MATTER WHAT IAM HERE FOR YOU! OXOXOXOXOXOXO! CHELE~