? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, March 29, 2009

i just don't get it....

i really just don't get how people can say they are your friends but when you try to help them or do something for them they just push you away. maybe it is just me. i don't think i am too pushy. what is wrong with wanting to do something nice for a friend's birthday? i didn't think it was a crime. at least they can do is answer the phone and let me wish them a happy birthday. because i am sure down the road it will be mentioned that "noone" did anything for me on my birthday and i am going to have to get ticked off. don't get me wrong i love this girl to death and i am just pmsing but i just don't understand. i feel like they are just trying to push me away and i want to know why. maybe i wasn't there when i needed to be or i wasn't there enough but they of all people know i did the best i could to help and try to do everything i could to make things easier on them. i thought that's what friends were for....

1 comments:

MICHELE29 said...

THIS IS GOING TO SOUND KINDA STRANGE BUT YOU KNOW ME I SPEAK THE TRUTH IN WHAT I SEE. ANGELA YOU ARE A KIND HEART AND A BLESSED SOUL, I KNOW YOU DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN FOR PEOPLE IT IS IN YOUR NATURE AND I TRUELY LOVE YOU FOR THAT AND THAT IS WHY YOU ARE MY BESTIE. WITH THAT SAID, SOME PEOPLE NO MATTER WHAT YOU SO FOR THEM YOU CANNOT MAKE THEM HAPPY. THEY ARE EITHER LOOKING FOR ATTENTION OR SOMETHING TO ACTUALLY BITCH ABOUT BECAUSE IT IS THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN FEEL BETTER. I HAVE HAD A FEW PEOPLE IN MY LIFE THIS WAY. FOR ONE MY DAD, NO MATTER WHAT I DO FOR HIM OR HOW MUCH I SHOW I CARE HE DOESNT EXCEPT IT. HE WANTS PITY, HE WANTS PITY FOR HIMSELF AND HE LIKES ROLLING IN IT. I HAVE BEEN THROUGH ALOT SOME HAVE PROBABLY BEEN THROUGH MORE BUT I CHOOSE NOT TO ROLL IN MY SELF PITY.FOR SOME REASON PEOPLE LIKE DOING THIS TO THEMSELVES.IT ALMOST I GUESS MAKES THEM FEEL BETTER.I FOUND ITS JUST BETTER TO PICK UP THE PIECES AND MOVE ON WITH LIFE BECAUSE LIFE DOESNT STOP FOR ANYONE. SOUNDS FUNNY BUT I HAVE SEEN IT TO MANY TIMES. GOD MADE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD LIKE YOU TO BRIGHTEN UP THEIR HEARTS, AND YOU HAVE BRIGHTENED MINE TRUELY. IF SOMEONE CANNOT UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE BEING A GOOD FRIEND AND HELPING THEM AND TRYING TO MAKE THEM SMILE AND YOU FEEL YOU HAVE DONE ALL YOU COULD YOU SHOULD FEEL ACOMPLISHED IN DOING THAT. SOME THINGS YOU CANNOT HELP UNTIL THEY ARE WILLING TO HELP IT THEMSELVES, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO. DONT LET SOMEONE MAKE YOU FEEL THIS WAY, JUST LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE THERE FOR THEM IF THEY ACCEPT IT GREAT, IF NOT THEN YOU DID ALL YOU COULD. HOLD YOUR CHIN UP GIRL, AND KNOW YOUR THE BEST FRIEND ANYONE COULD HAVE, TAKE IT FROM ME I THOUGHT FRIENDS WERE AT A DISTANCE UNTIL I MET YOU AND REALIZED TRUE FRIENDS LIKE YOU REMAIN IN YOUR HEART. LOVE YAS! CHELE~